Our arsenal to treat bacterial infections is rapidly diminishing as an increasing number of human bacterial pathogens are resistant to existing antimicrobials / antibiotics. To understand the genetic and biochemical basis of resistance and to develop new antimicrobials, I started a scientific program in 2012 titled 'Taskforce to study Resistance Emergence & Antimicrobial development Technology' (TREAT). This program comprises of collaborative laboratories around the world with varying expertise but only one goal, that is, to develop new antibiotics and to understand how bugs resist them.
Here, I will share publications relevant to antimicrobial resistance and new antimicrobials. I will also post results of our (TREAT) effort.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Superbugs on Regular News Media

Here is a news on CNN describing Superbugs in a hospital in Los Angeles. Click here.

1 comment:

  1. I had Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis Testing done with Nerve conduction study,EMG,MRI,Blood and urine tests,Muscle biopsy and My primary care physician prescribed Riluzole (Rilutek)and Edaravone (Radicava) But Dr. Eric Ehle and Eric were concerned about the medication side effect due to my age so I was advised to use Dr Itua herbal medicine which one of his patient has purchase before using it to cure her herpes virus then I was hopeful because I truly believe in natural herbs than medicated drugs, I purchase Dr Itua herbal medicine and it got deliver to me within some days then I used it as prescribed since 2016 till 2021 now I'm totally free with no symptoms or side effect and I decided that I should have this opportunity to introduce to you my life saver Dr Itua herbal center who cures all such of human disease and infections example'' HIV,Parkinson,Herpes,Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis,MS,Diabetes,Lupus,HPV,Hepatitis,Cancer and kidney disease. Contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com purchase his herbal medicine and be healed.

    ReplyDelete